There was a time when you’d get recommendations to try online marketing tactics if you want to do something that is out of the box. The marketing world has changed. Many marketers stick with the online schemes that they often tend to forget the offline marketing tactics that can boost their sales even more.
There are so many forgotten offline marketing gimmicks that you ought to try if you are serious about attracting more people and drawing in more profit for your business. You can do these promos without forgetting about your online schemes. It is a good combination that you have captured the Internet users and those who quickly ignore ads when they surf the Web.
These are the top four offline marketing promotions that can help in giving your business and sales the needed boost.
- Business cards. When was the last time that you had a batch of business cards printed? The card is no longer as popular as before when it comes to spreading a person’s business name and contact details. It is time to use this tool as if you live in the days before the Internet boom.
- Pin your business card on a public bulletin board.
- Read books that are related to your business in the library, while using your cards as bookmarks. Return the books without getting the cards.
- Give away your products as prizes or donations or things that contain your product labels.
- You can give away gift certificates that offer a limited time period for the winners to avail of your services.
- You can provide free services to certain organizations and in return, they will include your business name on their press releases, online publications and newsletters.
- Grab every opportunity that is given to you to speak at various events. Forget about the butterflies in your stomach. Speaking at events will allow you to share your vision, build brand awareness and meet new potential clients. Choose the events that are related to what your business is about.
- Get creative in doing offline guerrilla marketing schemes.
- Do you have a talent in the arts? Create something that promotes your business in anything that you can get your hands on, like sticky notes, pieces of paper, boxes and more. Leave your work in random places.
- Go to the bank and use a pen that contains your brand in filling out the forms. Leave the pen.
- Stroll in the mall with your friends. Coordinate that all of you must wear shirts that are printed with your business logo.
Doing offline marketing tactics is fun and you will see instant reactions from those who have seen your ploys.